The opinion of the court was delivered by: Alan C. Kay Sr. United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATION
Findings and Recommendation having been filed and served on all parties on November 23, 2011, and no objections having been filed by any party,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 636(b)(1)(C) and Local Rule 74.2, the "Findings and Recommendation That (1) Plaintiff's Application to Proceed Without Prepayment of Fees Be Granted; (2) Plaintiff's ADEA Claim Be Dismissed with Prejudice; and
(3) Plaintiff's Request for Appointment of Counsel Be Denied" are adopted as the opinion and order of this Court.*fn1
Johnson v. State of Haw. Dep't of Educ., Civ. No. 11-00704 ACK-RLP: Order Adopting Magistrate Judge's Findings and Recommendation.
1. Lila Barbara Kanae, Esq. 2319 Ala Wai, Suite 401 Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 Tel. 282-4204
2. Richard Paul McClellan, III, Esq. 820 Mililani Street, Suite 701 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Tel. 523-0449
3. Corey Y.S. Park, Esq. ASB Tower, Suite 2020 1001 Bishop Street Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Tel. 524-1212
4. Eric A. Seitz, Esq. 820 Mililani Street, Suite 714 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Tel. 533-7434
5. Legal Aid Society of Hawaii 1108 Nuuanu Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Tel. 536-4302
6. Hawaii Lawyers Care 1040 Richards Street, Suite 301 Honolulu, Hawaii ...