TRUST CREATED UNDER THE WILL OF SAMUEL M. DAMON, DECEASED
NOT FOR PUBLICATION IN WEST'S HAWAI'I REPORTS AND PACIFIC REPORTER
APPEAL FROM THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIRST CIRCUIT (PROBATE NO. 6664 and EQUITY NO. 2816-A)
Nakamura, C.J., Foley and Ginoza, JJ.
ORDER DISMISSING THE CROSS-APPEAL OF ALEXANDRIA MURDOCH HAIG
Upon review of the record, it appears that:
(1) on September 10, 2012, Cross-Appellant Alexandria Murdoch Haig (Cross-Appellant) filed a notice of cross-appeal;
(2) the record on appeal was filed on October 18, 2012, and pursuant to the Hawai'i Rules of Appellate Procedure, the statement of jurisdiction was due on October 29, 2 012 and the opening brief was due on November 28, 2012;
(3) Cross-Appellant did not file either document;
(4) on May 2, 2013, the appellate clerk informed Cross-Appellant that:
(a) the time for filing the statement of jurisdiction and the opening brief expired;
(b) pursuant to Rule 3 0 of the Hawai'i Rules of Appellate Procedure, the matter would be called to the attention of the court on May 13, 2013, for such action as the court deems proper; and
(c) the appeal may be dismissed; and
(5) thereafter, Cross-Appellant did not file the statement of jurisdiction and opening brief or respond to the ...