NOT FOR PUBLICATION IN WEST'S HAWAI'I REPORTS AND PACIFIC REPORTER
APPEAL FROM THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SECOND CIRCUIT (CIVIL NO. 12-1-0273(1))
Nakamura, C.J., Foley and Ginoza, JJ.
ORDER DISMISSING APPEAL PURSUANT TO HRAP RULE 30
Upon review of the record, it appears that:
(1) On January 25, 2 013, Defendant-Appellant Green Global Communities, Inc. dba HIWIND Power and HIEV (Appellant), filed a notice of appeal;
(2) The record on appeal was filed on March 27, 2013, and the appellate clerk informed Appellant that the statement of jurisdiction was due by April 8, 2 013, and the opening brief was due by May 6, 2 013;
(3) Appellant did not file either document;
(4) On May 24, 2013, the appellate clerk informed Appellant that the time for filing the statement of jurisdiction and opening brief had expired and, pursuant, to Rule 30 of the Hawai'i Rules of Appellate Procedure, the matter would be called to the court's attention on June 3, 2013, for such action as the court deems, proper, which could include dismissal; and
(5) Thereafter, Appellant did not file a statement of jurisdiction or opening brief, or respond to ...