NOT FOR PUBLICATION IN WEST'S HAWAII REPORTS AND PACIFIC REPORTER
APPEAL FROM THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE SECOND CIRCUIT (DC-CIVIL NO. 11-1-2426)
Nakamura, C.J., Foley and Reifurth, JJ.
ORDER DISMISSING THE APPEAL PURSUANT TO HRAP RULE 30
Upon review of the record, it appears that:
(1) On March 11, 2013, Defendant-Appellant LaRae S. Jackson (Appellant), pro se, filed a notice of appeal;
(2) The record on appeal was filed on May 10, 2 013, and the appellate clerk informed Appellant that the statement of jurisdiction was due by May 20, 2013, and the opening brief was due by June 19, 2 013;
(3) Appellant did not file either document;
(4) On July 2, 2 013, the appellate clerk informed Appellant that the time for filing, the opening brief had expired and, pursuant to Rule 3 0 of the Hawai'i Rules of Appellate Procedure, the matter would be called to the court's attention on July 12, 2013, for such action as the court deems proper, which could include dismissal; and.
(5) Thereafter, Appellant did not file the statement of jurisdiction or opening brief, or respond to the ...