HARVEY F. GROCHOLSKI, Claimant-Appellant,
STATE OF HAWAI'I, DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, Self-Insurance Employer
NOT FOR PUBLICATION IN WEST'S HAWAII REPORTS AND PACIFIC REPORTER
APPEAL FROM THE LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS APPEALS BOARD (CASE NO. AB 2012-043)
Nakamura, C.J., Leonard and Reifurth, JJ.
ORDER DISMISSING APPEAL PURSUANT TO HRAP RULE 30
Upon review of the record, it appears that:
(1) On April 9, 2013, Claimant-Appellant Harvey F. Grocholski (Appellant), pro se, filed a notice of appeal;
(2) The record on appeal was filed on July 23, 2013, and the appellate clerk informed Appellant that the statement of jurisdiction was due by August 2, 2013, and the opening brief was due by September 3, 2 013;
(3) Appellant did not file either document;
(4) On September 17, 2013, the appellate clerk informed Appellant that the time for filing the statement of jurisdiction and opening brief had expired and, pursuant to Hawai'i Rules of Appellate Procedure Rule 30, the matter would be called to the court's attention on September 27, 2013, for such action as the court deems proper, which could include dismissal; and
(5) Thereafter, Appellant did not file the statement of jurisdiction and opening brief, or respond to the ...